Visit Our Tasting Room
Open Friday-Monday – By Appointment Only
Current Tasting Flight: $30 per Flight
The Tasting Room is located in the winery and provides visitors with an opportunity to take a peek behind the curtain, while the patio on the crush deck offers a relaxing spot to get to know the winemakers and enjoy the dramatic views of the Willamette Valley and Mt. Jefferson. Learn more about the experiences our winery offers daily below.
Come Join Us
We invite you to join us at the winery by appointment. This format allows us to have ample time with new and old friends to enjoy our wines.
- Reservations are recommended before visiting the tasting room. If you have not made a reservation but would like to visit us while in wine country, simply give us a call at 503-538-4092, and we will try to accommodate your group.
- We are open Friday-Monday with tasting appointments at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
- We are currently allowing tasting flights ($30), glass pours, and bottle purchases.
- We can accommodate groups of up to eight people.
- For reservations, select your desired date and time via Tock. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 503-538-4092.
- If you must cancel your appointment, we request that you do so at least 24 hours in advance so our team can plan accordingly. Please see below for additional information.
- We have a limited number of heaters, so please dress appropriately. We do have blankets if you get cold and encourage you to bundle up.
- Our Experiences
Select from one of our many seating options below. Looking for a lite bite?
Don’t forget to add-on your “Biggie” or “Smalls” charcuterie board when securing your reservation!
Gazebo Wine Tasting
Enjoy an intimate wine tasting of our current releases while relaxing in our adirondack chairs with a full view of our estate vineyard. This tasting can accommodate up to four people and has a heater and blankets available.
Crush Pad Wine Tasting
For larger parties, up to eight people, get an up-close look at our winery and production space while sipping on our current releases. Each table has a view of our estate vineyard, a heater, and blankets available.
For parties up to five people, enjoy a wine tasting of our current releases while overlooking our estate vineyard. Blankets and an umbrella are available for each seating area.*
*Please note that we do not have any structured covering in this seating area. While we do have a limited number of heaters and blankets available should you get cold, please bundle up and dress accordingly.
Indoor (Production)Wine Tasting
Enjoy an intimate wine tasting of our current releases inside the winery. The doors and windows will be open to provide adequate air flow.
Current Release Flight $30
Complimentary with 3 + bottle purchase per tasting.
- Enjoy a tasting flight featuring our current releases.
- We are currently showcasing our Estate Chardonnay, Mélange Pinot Noir, 3-Clones Pinot Noir, Saturn Syrah, and Explorer Tempranillo that gives visitors the opportunity to compare-and-contrast the unique characteristics of our estate.
- We are offering tastings indoors, on our crush pad, underneath the gazebo and on our vineyard overlook. The crush pad and gazebo locations provide shelter from the rain and a personal heater to keep warm. The crush pad can accommodate up to eight visitors, the vineyard overlook up to six visitors, the gazebo up to two visitors and indoors up to four visitors.
- To book your wine tasting, please use the reservation modules in the section above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vineyard Tour & Tasting
$100 Per Person
Feel the gentle breeze and the sun on your skin as we stroll amongst the vineyard rows. We will walk down the gentle slope making stops along the way to enjoy our Estate wines from our curated flight. As a final stop, we will arrive at the crush pad where there will be a crafted charcuterie board, and a glass of your choosing to enjoy as you unwind and take in the valley view.* This entertaining guided tour of the vineyard is limited to 8 people. To book a vineyard tour & tasting, contact email@example.com
*Please keep in mind that you will be walking on uneven terrain, and there is an incline that you will be walking up. Please wear appropriate footing for a stroll through the vineyards. Children must be accompanied by an adult for entirety of tour.
For an additional fee, enjoy one of our crafted charcuterie boards served with a unique assortment of artisan cheeses, cured meats, seasonal accompaniments, olives, panzanella crackers*, and anything else we think is fun and interesting to compliment the experience! You will have the opportunity to add -on one of these boards while selecting your experience. The perfect compliment to our intentionally unconventional wines!
*gluten free crackers available upon request
Additional Information & Cancellation Policy
- Our parking is extremely limited, so please no limos, buses, or larger vehicles.
- Please no outside food or drink (unless you are a club member)
- If you must cancel your appointment, we request that you do so at least 24 hours in advance so our team can plan accordingly.