Come Join Us
Reservations are recommended before visiting the tasting room.
- If you have not made a reservation but would like to visit us while in wine country, simply give us a call at 503-538-4092, and we will try to accommodate your group.
- We are open Friday-Sunday with tasting appointments at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
- We are currently offering tasting flights ($30), glass pours, and bottle purchases.
Wine flight$30 or complimentary with 3+ bottle purchase
Enjoy a tasting flight featuring our current releases. We are currently showcasing our Estate Chardonnay, Lovely Days Sparkling Rosé of Pinot Noir, 3-Clones Pinot Noir, and Explorer Tempranillo which gives visitors the opportunity to compare and contrast the unique characteristics of our estate, as well as introduce you to some of our bolder red varietals.
Charcuterie$50 Biggie (Serves 4-6), $25 Smalls (Serves 2-3)
Enjoy one of our crafted charcuterie boards served with a unique assortment of artisan cheeses, cured meats, seasonal accompaniments, olives, crackers, and more! You will have the opportunity to add to one of these boards while selecting your experience.
Additional Information & Cancellation Policy
- Parking is extremely limited, so please no limos, buses, or larger vehicles.
- No outside food or drink (unless you are a club member).
- If you must cancel your appointment, we request that you do so at least 24 hours in advance so our team can plan accordingly.